Tuesday, January 23, 2007

INSPIRATION ...


Here's some great inspiration girls! My sister-in-law sent me this picture from when she and her husband Sean visited China last spring. I think this photo gives a terrific feel for how awesome the Great Wall really is. It also makes me quite relieved that this is just a virtual walk along the length of this amazing landmark! (just looking at all of those stairs makes my knees ache!)

I'm sorry I haven't added any mileage since last week. I've had a terrible head cold and have been feeling very unmotivated to work out. Hopefully Thursday I'll get back at it.

1 Comments:

Blogger D & S said...

Don't worry about it at all. I'm still slowly getting back at it. That's a beautiful picture.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home